VESTIGERE is a private investigation company accredited by the Spanish Interior Ministry, holding Licences nº4580, nº4755, nº4769, nº2035 and nº2053.
[from the latin word ‘’vestigium’’]
1.(n) vestige “trace or track”
2.(s) vestigio ‘’rastro o huella’’
“… follow the traces …”
Our work encompasses not only private investigation, but also corporate intelligence: we have extensive experience in this field and offer solutions and action plans adapted to the needs of our clients.
At VESTIGERE, we combine these two fields to provide a 360º view of a problem, based on the key value of trust.
VESTIGERE applies a quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 to all its activities.
WHY CHOOSE VESTIGERE?
- We conduct private investigations for corporate and private clients.
- We analyse and process information to meet our clients’ needs.
- We identify the risks threatening your company so that you can nullify or minimise their impact.
- We derive our own satisfaction from that of our clients.
- We support and advise our clients throughout the investigation process.
- Our team of security experts can train your employees.
- We produce reports in any language, depending on clients’ needs.
Call us on
(+34) 910 666 262
OUR KEY VALUES
Trust defines all of our relationships and interactions, extending beyond the investigation itself and far into the future.
[+350 investigations completed SUCCESSFULLY since 2017]
SPEED AND EFFICIENCY
At VESTIGERE, we understand that our clients need quick, effective results. We have an unblemished track record of delivering evidence-based reports in a punctual manner.
Our clients’ privacy is of the utmost importance to us. We sign confidentiality agreements with our clients, as well as with every one of our employees and collaborators.
Not only are we private detectives, intelligence analysts, criminologists and legal experts, we are above all a TEAM.
Our multidisciplinary team is made up of skilled lawyers with more than 25 years’ experience who endorse the legal aspects of each of our investigations, private detectives with 15 years’ experience in the field, intelligence analysts whose work allows us to take our investigations further, and criminology experts who help us to predict the behaviour of the individuals under investigation.
Together we all have an experience of more than 1,000 investigations in Europe and around the world; we continue to grow individually and together every day.
HOW DO WE WORK?
THE BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES
- 100% custom-made solutions
- Supervision of investigations to completion
- Flexible, holistic approach
- Accurate, up-to-date information on the investigations carried out
- Final reports based on real evidence
- Ratification in court
- Expert team with extensive experience
OUR WORKING PROCESS
How does vestigere work?