3. Legal Notice
In accordance with current legislation on Personal Data Protection, our company details are set out below:
www.vestigere.com is owned by VESTIGERE CONSULTING AND INVESTIGATIONS SL (Vestigere) , registered at C/ Alcalá 20, 5th floor, 28014 – Madrid, e-mail email@example.com with Tax ID number B87738597.
Vestigere’s purpose is to provide investigation and intelligence services, as well as to provide the information requested through our web forms. Both browsing and the purchase of any of the products offered on the website imply acceptance of all of the general conditions of purchase and use as a user or client.
We also aim to publicise and provide access to information about the products and services offered, which will be subject to the terms and conditions as well as to the legislation in force which is expressly detailed at all times.
It may be possible to access information, products and services from organisations other than Vestigere via this website.
The source code, graphic design, images, animations, software, texts, information and content featured on www.vestigere.com are the property of Vestigere and no reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, nor its processing, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation is permitted without prior written permission. Only the user is authorised to use the material appearing on this website for their personal and private use. Use of the content for commercial purposes or unlawful activity is forbidden.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE www.vestigere.com
Use of the website www.vestigere.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of all of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Vestigere at the time the user accesses the page. The user must therefore read this Legal Notice carefully.
1. Vestigere may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained on its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access requirements. It reserves the right to modify the commercial offer (products, courses, prices, promotions and other commercial and service terms) at any time.
The existence of hyperlinks on websites other than our own does not necessarily imply the existence of commercial relations with the owner of the website featuring the hyperlink nor acceptance by www.vestigere.com of its content or services.
2. Vestigere does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in access to the website or its content, nor does it guarantee that the content is up-to-date, although it will make every effort to avoid errors, correct outdated information and update content.
3. The user undertakes to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, in a manner which complies with ethical considerations, generally accepted good customs and public order concerns.
4. Vestigere guarantees that all content and services offered on www.vestigere.com respect the principle of human dignity, the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
5. Vestigere hereby undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors which may be found in the content of the different sections of the website will not be considered to be misleading advertising and will be corrected as soon as they become apparent.
6. Vestigere undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH or without prior consent in accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. Any information sent to users of Vestigere will not be considered commercial communication, provided its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship with the client/user or to carry out information tasks and other activities related to the service which the client has agreed to by accepting these terms and conditions.
7. Access to this website and use of the information contained within it are the sole responsibility of the user.
Vestigere shall not be held liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of information. Vestigere is not responsible for any security errors which may occur or for any damage which may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of viruses on the computer used to connect to the services and content of the website, malfunction of the browser or use of outdated versions.
8. Any third-party link to this website must lead to the home page.
9. In compliance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013, the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which can be found at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
10. Vestigere and the user, expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts of the user’s place of residence for any dispute arising from the use of this website. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, Vestigere and the user submit to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid (Spain), expressly waiving their right to any other jurisdiction.