Vestigere has extensive experience of meeting clients’ needs in a professional manner, conducting investigations into people and property with the aim of guaranteeing people’s security, protecting their assets and ensuring that their activities can continue unimpeded.
- Investigations of economic, corporate, employment, insurance, personal and family matters by private detectives.
- Intelligence services for managing corporate and financial information.
The quality of our services is certified by the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 standard and transparency and social engagement are the key values underpinning Vestigere’s work.
Our quality management system is designed to meet the needs and expectations of our clients, as well as our own needs and interests.
Vestigere undertakes to:
- Comply with the applicable requirements: client requirements, legal requirements, and any other requirements that are deemed necessary.
- Guarantee a quality service by inspiring trust in our clients.
- Create channels for ongoing communication with clients.
- Provide sufficient, adequate resources to implement the system and comply with this Quality Policy.
- Work to improve the efficacy of the management system.
- Ensure that the risks that may affect Vestigere’s objectives and strategies are identified, analysed, evaluated, managed and monitored.
This Quality Policy provides a framework by which to establish and review our quality objectives. It is issued to all employees and partners of the company and we guarantee that it will be distributed, understood and applied throughout the organisation. We will also make it available to any other interested parties.
At Vestigere, we make our clients’ goals our own by applying our experience, knowledge and innovation to each and every task.